[nagdu] Victim or Advocate?

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 29 15:12:09 UTC 2011

Doug,
    I am not attempting to convince you of anything. I was simply sharing an
experience of a situation that seemed reasonable but was not founded in any
objective evidence. This thread is in response to the assertion you made
that not allowing a guide dog in a specific place seems reasonable. If it is
not founded in any scientific evidence of zoonotic diseases or other defined
direct threat, it  is not legal.
    As for your assertions that the NFB has been anti guide dog in the past
and has engaged in unethical or illegal behavior, if you have evidence of
this to support this claim, please produce it. This assertion that the NFB
is anti guide dog has been used for quite some time by those from other
organizations in whose best interest it is to promulgate such myths.
Unsubstantiated statements as these are political rhetoric and nothing more.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala