[nagdu] Victim or Advocate?

Doug Parisian eggmann at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 29 21:10:50 UTC 2011

Well, I started it, and I don't even feel guilty.  Frankly, the whole thing
(article or whatever) seemed rather weak and lacking.  Was the person who
was the focus of the animal objecting to refusal to allow the dog on the
beach, or in the water.  Were I in such a situation, I would have simply
pretended I didn't hear the beach issue and dealt with the consequences in
as dignified and direct a manner afforded me by my over 35 years of wide
travel in numerous environments, with only my faithful dogs and no sighted
back-up and/or interference.

So, anyone is welcome to come get me; I can take it.

Doug: Sometimes the hammer, sometimes the nail.