[nagdu] Cant do it

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at suddenlink.net
Thu Dec 29 23:57:22 UTC 2011

Yes, I am very disappointed, but you're right! I should complete the
training center, and then get a dog. There is a part of me that feels like
if I fight hard enough, then I might just get this dog, but maybe it's not
worth it? Gosh I don't know, I'm just so confused. I really want the dog but
I don't want to drop the training center because I wouldn't feel right if I
did that. I guess I'll just wait and see if they get another poodle in the
late spring because by then I'll be done with the program. Thanks Cindy for
the good advice :D.
Cheers, Hannah