[nagdu] Cant do it

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 22:56:20 UTC 2011

I would finish the training as you have committed to it; then I would either satisfy myself with another kind of dog or I would wait until another poodle is available, t hough I am sure I would be disappointed. I personally have never been breed specific, except that I craved another Golden after Spencer, but I went with whatever they thought would work for me. I can't say what I would do is right or wrong though, but I would feel the need to honor the commitment I had already made.
Cindy