[nagdu] MBTA was Re: beginning to use a cane

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Dec 30 04:01:01 UTC 2011

Never!  I both talk about and use Holly as often as possible!  I sure do get
talked about more though!  Tuesday, I went bowling and I don't know why but
they always leave the main door to the men's room open so that folks can
peak in there I guess!  Anyway, I was in there and Holly was looking under
the stall.  A younge boy hollered Mommie!  Someones dog is in there!  Mom
said do you think its nice?  The boy replied that it looked cute and fuzzy!
Mom seemed worried so I said she was a service dog.  I think that scared her
more than hearing about the dog!  I guessed I worried her because her son
didn't come in.  I thaught it was funny that my voice seemed to scare her
more than the news of the dog!  Who did she think was in the men's room
anyway?  Surely not a Holly!