[nagdu] Cant do it

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Fri Dec 30 05:31:03 UTC 2011

Hi Tami,

I agree here with you. Most employers will allow time off for their employee
to go and train with their dog and still have their jobs when they get back.
Why can't the training center do the same? It's not like Hannah's getting
paid here she's only getting services provided to  her. Plus it's not like
she's going to make it a habit of wanting time off. This is something very
important to Hannah. And I would think that the training center would
understand and allow Hannah to go and train with her dog. Also isn't  her
mobility skills just important as this training center? I think the training
center is being unfare here. Take care.

Lori and theGipper