[nagdu] Shepard Guide Dogs

rhonda cruz rhondaprincess at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 07:31:28 UTC 2011

Mark,
Mya is a busy sheppard.
But i'm a busy active.  small cali lady.

she's still a great guide dog.
smiles.
everyday she amazes me with her greatness.
she loves going on car rides.
but so do i.

she isn't thilled with all those nutty, christmas shoppers.
but she likes playing with her toys.
she likes the mall.
she's a speed racer.
but i think i am to.
But i used to be more speedy,  but now,  i'm slow, as a tirdle.
 but they are great dogs.

Users" <nagdu at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 20:35:02 -0500
>Subject: [nagdu] Shepard Guide Dogs

>Shepard Guide Dogs

>Does anyone know why guide dog training schools have gotten away
from training shepherds?

>I have always wanted to get a GSD because I just think they are
amazing.  Also, I am hoping that it won't be a food hound, or
attention hound.  Hopefully, people won't want to pat the dog
that looks like it could eat them for a snack.  Just kidding,
Fidelco isn't giving me a guide Grizzly Bear.  I just hope the
dog I get is not an attention magnet.