[nagdu] Input in matching

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 1 19:55:41 UTC 2011

Hi Tracy:

Yes, matching is a mystery but my school seems to have done pretty good with me. I had my doubts about Bogart after the first week. My doubts were increased when they talked to me about how the dogs will bond and get better and they wouldn't send me home with a dog that wasn't going to work. I had never, until that point, thought about going home without a dog. :)

Anyway, 8 months later Bogart is doing a fine job. We are starting to have some more challenging behaviour with coming when he's called, walking away from me when I go to put his leash on to go out, etc but I think I just need to do more obedience work at home.

Gary