[nagdu] Blind-Drivable Car at Convention

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 20:24:46 UTC 2011

Oh, you could be right. Maybe whatever I read I am misremembering. As I said before, I wasn't paying that much attention, and maybe all of the information comes from and through the seat and the gloves. In fact, come to think of it, I think the "strip" I am thinking of is the one the driver sits on and gets information about speed and such, so I think I was probably in error about that. That would have to be true if there is a planned over-the-road experiment. Remember, I haven't paid that much attention so do not even pretend to be an expert, but I have now become excited about it.
CL