[nagdu] Blind-Drivable Car at Convention

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Feb 2 17:24:01 UTC 2011

While I could be wrong -- I am pretty sure there is no strip.  First,
I doubt Daytona Speedway would allow something to be put down, and
there wasn't time to put it down and take it up, among race
preparation etc.  Secondly, one of the systems on the car is called
"Drive Grips" or something like that, gloves that help you steer by
vibrating across your hands in the directions you need to go.

Dave