[nagdu] Going out during training

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 1 22:58:15 UTC 2011

In other words, people who are treated like adults should act like adults?
/grin/

Just out of curiosity, what about the option of taking your dog with on
leash if you're not confident of your teamwork yet?

Or, since the dogs are still in the program's possession, do they not want
you taking it off at random?  That would make sense, now that I think about
it.  Sort of...  Depends on the location.  A hop down to the corner store
would be one thing, but in the case of one of those remote campuses where
you have to go far to get to anything interesting, it might be different?

Dunno.  Just wondering.

Tami Smith-Kinney