[nagdu] Going out during training

Jordan Gallacher railbuff87 at samobile.net
Tue Feb 1 22:56:41 UTC 2011

Rebecca,
Another band geek.  Lol.  I was in marching band in high school, and
man did I enjoy it even when I ended up covered in mud because of how
our practice field turned to a lake everytime it rained.  I am
seriously concidering doing some Civil War band training at some point.
There was a school for that in North Carolina at one time.  Contact me
off list, and I will share a few files with you from a group I saw at a
huge festival in Cincinnati called Tall Stacks.
Jordan