[nagdu] elements of class, matching and escaping

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 23:33:11 UTC 2011

Well, at TSE you don't leave campus, though I'm not sure that you can't if om;pany comes and they want you to go somewhere with them. But the Saturday Sunday afternoon visitors are from 1:30 or so until feeding time. That is a little hospital-ish, I'd guess, but it doesn't bother me so much. One time when I was there I had guests each weekend, and I began to wish I did not. They say that they want you to have as much time as possible with your dogs; it's not about your being adults or not, I think, though I suspect the day will come when this will change up some. Who knows. But the time I had the guests so many times, I began to wish I weren't having them. LOL. I really needed down time. I loved seeing the people though. And certainly sometimes weekends get a little long though, especially if you aren't in the accelerated class. Anyway, I'll give it more thought.

I do like the meeting with dogs. TSE started that around the time I got Spencer, shortly before 1998, I think, and I really do think that it is a great experience and could say a lot.