[nagdu] elements of class, matching and escaping

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 2 00:46:49 UTC 2011

Yeah, I like the idea of popping out for a bit of R&R out on the town in the
evenings after a hard day's training...  I have a feeling my reality would
be a bit of R&R zonked out on the sofa in front of the TV.  /lol/  Or on the
floor snuggling my new dog is more like

The freedom to shoose it the important thing, I guess.  And the tricky part
is finding a balance between the needs of the program and its training, the
needs of the individual, and the needs of the other students...

I'm liking some of the specifics people are coming up with, as well as some
of the philosophies.  So I'll go back to pondering the wisdom of others,
since I haven't come up with any of my own.  /smle/

Tami Smith-Kinney