[nagdu] The Seeing Eye & Ownership

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Wed Feb 2 04:42:34 UTC 2011

Seeing Eye will call a first time student after they have been home for a
couple weeks to see how things are going, or last I heard they did.  If you
are a returning grad they do not call to see how things are going.  However,
when I have had a problem with any of my dogs, an instructor has called me
back within 24 hours to discuss things or sent someone out within a week of
my phone call.  I don't know how to campare this with other schools because
I've only worked with Se.