[nagdu] The Seeing Eye & Ownership

Jordan Gallacher railbuff87 at samobile.net
Wed Feb 2 05:23:48 UTC 2011

I am still not sure why I had so much trouble with tSE, but that is
enough on that.  GDB is pretty similar.  Everytime I have called them,
they have returned my calls within 24 hours, and they have had an
instructor out to me as soon as possible.  The one thing I really like
is that since there is only one field instructor per region, it's
easier to keep in contact and work on problems because you will know
who is giong to come.
Jordan