[nagdu] Going out during training

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 01:49:15 UTC 2011

Wow, you know I'm starting to realize that a major down side to owner
training is that guide dog schools sound like they are kinda cushy
places in which to live for 3 or 4 weeks.  Someone cooks for you,
cleans for you, provides you books to read, and volunteers to take you
shopping.
The staff at my particular DIY guide dog program are lazy, don't cook
regularly, clean less frequently, and there is nothing exciting to do
in between training times unless it is the afore-mentioned cooking and
cleaning.
Maybe I've got it all wrong.
LOL!

Rox and the Botanical Barkers:
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"The only problem with troubleshooting is, sometimes, trouble shoots
back."
http://www.pawpowercreations.com
pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl