[nagdu] Going out during training

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Feb 3 13:14:33 UTC 2011

You've got it, Rox!  Except that the volunteers don't take you shopping;
they do it for you.
I must say, it is pretty nice to be able to only concentrate on the new
dog and our work together, and not have to deal with the everyday business
of cooking and cleaning. Though I wouldn't say no to home training, should
it ever be offered.
Tracy