[nagdu] going to church

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Feb 3 13:51:47 UTC 2011

The topic of going to church while at guide dog school has fascinated me for years.  So today I'm just going to ask, how exactly does this work?  I mean is there one church that everyone goes to?  Or do you get to pick which one you want to attend?  what if your religion isn't Christian, will they take you to a Temple, Mosque or other place of worship, given that there is one in the area?  Also what if your day of worship isn't Sunday, are there options for worship services on other days?

I'm asking out of sheer curiosity.  I don't attend church myself.

Julie