[nagdu] Blind Man Comes To The Rescue Of His Service Dog KRIS

Ginger Kutsch gingerKutsch at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 13:36:43 UTC 2011

Blind Man Comes To The Rescue Of His Service Dog KRIS
mvenegas at kristv.com
KZTV10
Source:
http://www.kztv10.com/news/blind-man-comes-to-the-rescue-of-his-s
ervice-dog/

CORPUS CHRISTI - A blind man says he had to hold down a dangerous
pit bull for 45 minutes before animal control came to pick it up
on Tuesday. Charles McLennan says he heard growling in his yard,
and went out to find a pit bull attacking his dog.

"I had punched it three times to get it off of my dog and then I
had dragged it into my apartment to keep it away from the
neighbor kids so it wouldn't get away and I could call 911," says
McLellan, The dog is now in the custody of animal control. We're
told McLennan's dog suffered some minor puncture wounds, but will
be okay.