[nagdu] going to church

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Thu Feb 3 19:08:09 UTC 2011

Julie,

Here's the policy at GDF about religious services and 12-step meetings. We
will not provide transportation to these types of places and unless agreed
upon with your instructor for training purposes, and yes, accompanied by
said instructor, you will leave your dog on campus.

We are happy to provide a list of churches and 12-step programs in the area
of our Long Island campus. We encourage you to contact them for meeting
times and yes, even to see if transportation might be available. Otherwise,
we provide you with the number of a reliable local cab company with whom we
do business regularly.

Again, if you wish to attend church services or a 12-step meeting when
training is taking place, you clear that with your instructor. We do work on
Sunday mornings and our lectures are usually from 7:00pm to 8:30pm weekday
evenings.

We really don't care what religion you practice as long as you are ready for
training when training takes place and are on campus and available to care
for your dog during feeding and break times.

Jenine Stanley

jeninems at wowway.com