[nagdu] question for those who have had children

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Fri Feb 4 01:31:03 UTC 2011

My son is 8 months old now and he is the third child that I have had.  With
my first, I was not a dog user so this wasn't an issue.  With my second, my
significant other would leave the hospital at various times to go attend to
the dogs, we had my SE dog and a pet dog at home ... I wouldn't do it this
way again as I think the father should be there the whole time.  With my son
I had a friend stay home with my dog while the baby was being born and then
I would have her brought up to the hospital to see me everyday.  I ended up
with a c-section and so was in there for four days.  When they brought her
to the hospital I would pet her for a while and visit her for a while and
then I would let her sniff the baby and lick the baby ... so she would get
used to him before we brought him home.  I guess with the stress of having a
baby and everything that is going on, I didn't want to have to worry ... is
it time for my dog to eat, when was the last time she was out ... sorry for
the book, but I hope that helped.