[nagdu] Good morning all David Stayer, Greater Long Island Chapter President sent me this information on guide dogs in Israel

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 15:34:00 UTC 2011

Good morning all:

As per the subject line the document that I am sending is in word.  It is an
8 page document but a very great story.  I hope you like it.

I will try and see if it looks better in an e-mail as well before sending
should people out there not have word.

Cheryl Echevarria

Independent Travel Consultant

C10-10646

http://www.Echevarriatravel.com

1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.