[nagdu] new guide dog.

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sun Feb 6 01:10:50 UTC 2011

Hey Alex,

Here are a couple places I've used personally:

For dog food:
http://www.petfooddirect.com (use guidedog in the coupon code for a 15% discount)
Or
http://www.petflow.com (Even with their slightly higher prices, you may saea couple bucks over Pet Food Direct)

I have bought a crate here:
http://www.drsfostersmith.com
(Their site isn't the easiest thing to deal with, but it's OK)

Also, this one has great prices on toys and bones and stuff:
http://www.kingwholesale.com

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY