[nagdu] less common breeds was Crisis Averted!

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Feb 6 17:54:11 UTC 2011

Boxers are available at The Seeing Eye, although a strong need must be
demonstrated and preference is given to prior TSE Boxer graduates.  Pilot
has Boxers and Dobermans.   The new program in MS has Boxers and Dobermans
as standard breeds offered, but they aren't placing dogs yet.

If Boxers or Dobermans are available at other programs it isn't a regular
occurrence.  I've researched this to death.  I really want another Boxer or
Boxer mix and a Doberman would be my second choice.  *sigh*  The older I get
the more I think attending a program would be really convenient.  It doesn't
look like I will be able to find a program that meets my wants in breed as
well as other factors.   Monty is only 3 and I don't know why I'm even
thinking about all this now.

Julie