[nagdu] Crisis Averted!

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Sun Feb 6 21:20:01 UTC 2011

If only that were true, despite the fear pitbulls seem to bring out in the
general public ... we had a pitbull blue healer mix ... I used to take him
for walks with me and my SE dog ... and everyone wanted to pet him, hug him,
let their kids touch and play with him ... no one ever knew he was part
pitbull!!!