[nagdu] Taking Dogs to Hospitals

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 18:19:26 UTC 2011

I am planning to do volunteer work at a hospital in Des Moines, specific their hospice facility. They are asking me for Fisher's medical records to make sure he is up-to-date on vaccinations, etc. because of "their vulnerable patients." Can they really do that? I personally don't even see the point since these folks aren't going to have that much contact with him. However, orientation is tomorrow, so I feel I hae to comply where possible. Curious about this though.
Cindy