[nagdu] Taking Dogs to Hospitals

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Feb 8 18:31:38 UTC 2011

No idea about the legality, but out of curiosity, did they ask you for your
medical records?  I'd think if they were that concerned about contagions,
they'd be screening the people. Do they advise you if a patient is
contagious?  Will you have to wear gloves or take any precautions?  I think
it might also matter where the volunteering is taking place, in the home, a
specialty care center or a hospital.

Best of luck!
Julie