[nagdu] Taking Dogs to Hospitals

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 8 20:14:50 UTC 2011

This is a great and informative discussion.  I the points you're all raising
and discussing so far about the conjunction of rights under the law,
responsibilities in claiming those rights, and good old common sense and
communication and evaluating specific factors of a specific situation to
determine where the boundaries fall.

Great stuff, and I'm learning now that anything I might have added has
already been covered.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney