[nagdu] Taking Dogs to Hospitals

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 22:59:51 UTC 2011

Well, I'll go with snarly cynicism. LOL. Really, they hae gien me no particular reason to think that this is a reason to think they are trying to drum me out of the program. They also have to do background checks and they've done that. I had at least one pretty good reference. Anyway, I'll go to the orientation tomorrow and let you all know what happens. I had Banfield Pet Hospital at PetSmark fax them the stuff so it would come direct and official.