[nagdu] re the truth is out

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 9 02:28:39 UTC 2011

Steve,

Who knew?  With the statement "lower allergy labs instead," you have just
rearranged my entire world view.

Then again, it's been a weirdly challenging day in the noise interruption
department; blowing my mind is not too tough to do right now.  Redundant, by
all meands, but not difficult.

Still, it's important information for this poodle guide user to think about,
just in case her vaunted hypo allergenic properties become an actual issue
in a real-world situation, in which case I would rather be informed than
misinformed.

So now I'm confused.  What did we decide was up with that Santa dude?  /lol/

Tami Smith-Kinney