[nagdu] o/t friends we must share our happiness

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Feb 11 23:24:05 UTC 2011

Hi Cheryl,
Are your friends and family in Egypt okay? Did they participate in the
protests?  Mubarak did the right thing - leave.  We need to keep Egypt in
our prayers that they make the right decisions to their governance there.

My niece just came back from Jordan working on a film project.  Haven't
talked to her yet.

Take care.

Lyn and Landon