[nagdu] o/t friends we must share our happiness

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 23:28:22 UTC 2011

well yes and no, my in-law are old they had a tank right in front of their apartment. Yes they are okay.  The army is good and help a lot. They are celebrating in Alexandria, the news is showing Cairo, but they are just as happy in Alexandria as well.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574 or 631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.