[nagdu] Going out during training

PICKRELL, REBECCA M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Feb 16 19:51:55 UTC 2011

Hospitals are another situation where a person can't just do their own thing.  Two people may be going in for the same reason and leave at different times. They may also be expected to do different things while their based on their bodies and how they respond as individuals.  So much depends on the person as an individual. Lisa's post about the military was an excellent one. Really, nobody is there all that long for this to be an issue. If it is, try to get home training?