[nagdu] Blind man Dr Tom Pey may sue Eurostar after beingleft ontrain in Brussels

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 18 22:01:26 UTC 2011

Hi Dan:

Yeah,I'm with you. In Vancouver we have the number for the skytrain monitors who we can call and  request  assistance at a station. yes, I can find the bus loop or the way out of a complicated station by myself but a sighted person doesn't have to experience tons of stress to do this so if the service is there I use it. Hell, I've even had a worker run with me so I wouldn't miss a once an hour connection. Mostly i use them to get me to the bus loop quicker so I don't miss connections that might be tighter.

Anyway, you ar not wrong that we tend to blame the victom in the blind community.

gary