[nagdu] Muslim cab drivers: not a slam on their beliefs

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Sat Feb 19 12:04:24 UTC 2011

See? This kind of thing is why some people think the muslim religion is a
cold, hard and even cruel one. Disowning someone over a *GUIDE DOG?* I could
see not allowing the dog in the houses of family members, etc, but disowning
that person? That would be like a Baptist family disowning a family member
for dancing, if you'll pardon the analogy. I had a different analogy in mind
but didn't use it lest I offend anyone.