[nagdu] Fw: 12 hours from gdb visit.

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Sun Feb 20 16:37:28 UTC 2011

Dan,

I agree.  Sometimes I miss when it's my turn to go because the traffic is
light.  Sometimes I think it's my turn to go, but then realize someone has
turned right on red when I thought they were going to go straight.  and
there have been other times when I do everything correct and someone runs a
red light or decides to turn right on red in front of me.

Sometimes the wind blows 40+ mph, which makes figuring out which way the
sounds are coming from a guessing game, if you can hear at all above the
wind.   I do the best I can and leave the rest up to the drivers and fate.

JMHO
Julie