[nagdu] renting homes or apartments:

William ODonnell william.odonnell1 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 20:39:00 UTC 2011

I want to propose this question to the list.  What would be the best way for one to rent a place to live?  Is it a bad idea to first show up and sign a lease with no dog then move in with the dog?  I ask this since a group of people I personally know are moving into some buildings where under no circumstance are pets permitted.  In addition, since different rules apply when one rents from a management company verses a private landlord in a house, what is a good technique since they will already have a bias toward the visible blindness.  My personal interest in this issue is because I maybe moving in the next year out-of-state to MA where different housing rules apply in Boston unlike New York City.  Thank you.