[nagdu] Talking dogs

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 20 20:57:23 UTC 2011

Tracy,

I don't even need to have dates to give my dog plenty of blackmail material
on me.  Never mind giving her tools to communicate what she's *really*
thinking about me.  /lol/  Just say no to voice boxes for dogs!

I've been away for a few days, but I did want to inform you that I have
reviewed your application for the job of bounty hunter.  Based on your
qualifations, your knowledge of the prper use of the tools required for the
job and your excellent attitude, you are so totally hired!  /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney