[nagdu] Talking dogs

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 23:14:32 UTC 2011

My dog understands cues in American Sign Language, also words like
ball, toy, her name, etc.  One day, I was chatting with a friend and
Laveau sat up and was staring at our hands.  My friend said that if
she had had opposable thumbs Laveau would have joined in the
conversation.
Lets just say I'm very grateful my dog doesn't have thumbs and only
has paws.  She can watch what we say but not repeat anything!
Although if she could sign, I'd never need an interpreter again!

Rox and the Botanical Barkers:
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"The only problem with troubleshooting is, sometimes, trouble shoots
back."
http://www.pawpowercreations.com
pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl