[nagdu] Muslim cab drivers: not a slam on their beliefs

Lisa Irving lirving1234 at cox.net
Tue Feb 22 07:26:32 UTC 2011

Yes, that is beyond cruel and unjust to be disowned by people you love
because you choose to see things from another angle. Brick in there face? I
have a bigger problem with the monster who fundamentally altered this woman
and her life than I do with family that is unwilling to yield and support
this woman. Violence against any one for any reason is deplorable. That
includes violence and hatefulness that gushes out of our hearts and mouths.
Coming almost full circle, that is why oppressed classes of individuals, the
blind, this woman and so forth, connect with organizations that advocate and
insist on equality.