[nagdu] candidate forum update

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Wed Feb 23 00:39:45 UTC 2011

>From the GDUI Nominating Committee Chair:

We held our first candidates' forum on Monday February 22, and the only
piece of bad news was that we had one digit of the number wrong when we sent
out the announcement.
My deepest apologies to anyone who tried to call and couldn't get through.

The good news is that e-mail and word of mouth did enough magic that we had
a very productive forum with excellent questions and answers. The even
better news is that you can download it and listen to it at the
below link.

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/kufqgd

But wait, there's more! because we had the number wrong, we're going to have
a third candidates forum on
Thursday evening February 24 at 6:00 PM Eastern.
We'll also have our Saturday February 26 forum at 1:00 Eastern.
To join those forums, please dial
(218) 844-8230. for the pin, dial 430027 pound.
We will record both of those forums and send out links for download, and the
forums will remain available through the election period.

We'll remind you at the forums to vote in the upcoming election next week
February 27 through March 6 with your unique five digit GDUI ID from the
GDUI national office. Get your ID number from Jane by dialing (866)
799-8436. Just in case you need that election number, here it is.
(866-548-8160.

Thanks once again for participating in this GDUI candidates forum and
election!
Rebecca Kragnes, chair, GDUI nominating committee and Zane (Black Labrador
and Seeing Eye Dog)
rebeccak at tcq.net <mailto:rebeccak%40tcq.net>
_