[nagdu] catching up /12 to gdb visit

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 08:13:05 UTC 2011

Hi every one, I am just now catching up on all my emails. I have been very
busy with the dog rescue since Christmas. I am now down to only 1 foster
dog.It seems that a lot has been going on in cyberland.I had been
considering getting my next guide from Fidelco,but now I am not so sure?????
I really feel that I am getting too old to be training my own dogs and would
really like to get one that is already trained.At least I have a good while
to to go before I will need a new guide as Shaman is still very young and is
working out wonderfully.   Stepper, Way to go !!!!! I hope it all goes well
for you.You have worked so hard for this.My prayers are with you.   Have a
great day!   Mardi and Shaman and Nala retired.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/