[nagdu] intro

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Sun Feb 27 21:47:34 UTC 2011

Hi Rebecca,

Welcome to the list.  Enjoy San Rafael.  We should have some sun by the time
you get here.

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To learn more about my upcoming book, speaking topics and speaking
availability please visit www.michaelhingson.com
Thunder Dog is now available for early ordering on Amazon!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr_
1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com