[nagdu] intro

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 27 20:03:15 UTC 2011

ebecca,
    Welcome to the NAGDU list. My name is Marion, living in Florida with my
wife Merry, both of us are guide dog users. Merry is the Vice President of
the Florida Association of Guide Dog Users and I serve as president of
NAGDU. There is a group of people, most of whom are on this list, forming a
Pennsylvania Association of Guide Dog Users. It would be really good to
connect with them!

Fraternally yours,
Marion