[nagdu] intro

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 01:23:45 UTC 2011

Rebecca,

Hi, Welcome to the list. We know each other from a few other lists. I am
Marsha, working Emma from TSE. We also live in PA. About an hour outside of
Philly in Bucks county. But I am downtown about 2 or 3 times a month.
Currently I am a full time student at the local community college, but will
be transferring to Temple University in the fall.

Glad you joined us, and if you want any info on that guide dog committee
here in PA. Just email me off list at: marsha.drenth at gmail.com

Marsha