[nagdu] One of my suppliers requesting helpwithBlindnessand information on Guide Dogs

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Feb 28 19:51:31 UTC 2011

I looked into traveling to Ireland several years ago.  No dog then, but the
laws in Ireland are very different from what we have here.  Basically if
they decide that something is too dangerous for you, you can be denied
admittance.

Maybe things have changed since then.  Maybe being denied the ability to
participate wouldn't be a problem.  For the price tag, I wasn't willing to
find out.

Julie