[nagdu] Relieving harness

Bob Blackner pawpower at cox.net
Tue Jan 4 14:14:15 UTC 2011

Hi Tracy, It actually doesn't really matter what sex the dog is. All of the
relieving harnesses are made pretty much the same.  The only reason it is
asked, is because we are nosy.  Lol
Most dogs do accept them pretty wel.  Some dogs it takes a little longer for
them to get used to it, but that just means more time and patience is
needed.
I think they would work great for your girl.

Woofs and wags from the Pawpower pack.
Queen Bristol, Mill'E to the max, Rudy the dude, and baby girl Laveau

Pawpower Creations
Bob Blackner/Rox'E Homstad,
504-312-2609
pawpowercreations at cox.net
www.pawpower creations.com

Custom made guide/service dog equipment.
Products designed with you and your Canine in mind.