[nagdu] more training

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 14:12:52 UTC 2011

Hi Listers,

A thought acurred to me. With my recent fall, and my need to use a support
cane now to help balance me more. With my ever growing vertigo and my
continued hearing loss. One I won't let these things stop me from living, it
just makes my life a bit more tricky. Is there a school or training program,
I could go to with Emma. And they would teach her methods of keeping me
balanced. Like using her for more of my physical needs, and more for my
hearing things now. I absolutely need her to guide, but be more for balance
and hearing too now. I want to do this training ahead of time, before it
gets too late in the game. I know you owner trainers are saying I could do
this training myself, but I don't have the energy nor knowledge to do such.
I'll be returning to school in a few weeks, and I seriously worried about
how I am going to navigate the campus. Granted this is a campus I have
navigated already for a semester, its just a different spot in my abilities.

Did any of that make sense? Maybe its too early, I'm going to get coffee,
before I confuse you all more. LOL

Marsha