[nagdu] Dog carrying

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jan 6 14:47:08 UTC 2011

Yep, I try not to carry the dog anymore, if I can help it.
Once, in the days before most schools taught escalators, I carried my
75-pound shepherd up a very long escalator.  Now, I can't imagine doing
such a thing.  We also have a picture a friend took of me and my husband
carrying Amba up an escalator.  She was reclining in our arms, like
Cleopatra being borne along by her slaves.
Thank goodness for escalator training!

Tracy